Create a look that is as unique as you
Branding is at the core of what we do. Branding is more than just your company's logo and color scheme. Branding is the cornerstone to creating a corporate identity. It encompasses not only how you put your products and services in front of potential customers, but it also includes the why and where.
Our branding services include
- Logo design & style guide
- Marketing materials
- Email signatures
- Landing page design
- Presentation design
- Event materials & signage
What is Branding?
To understand the branding process you must first understand the meaning of a brand. The word "brand's" exact etymology is unknown, however, we do know that a mark identifying someone or something as belonging to another, was first used on humans, both slaves and criminals. We see the use of a trademark begin in England in the early 1800's.
Thankfully, we as humans have grown up a lot since that time. Brands encompass more than just an identifying trademark. Though logos are important, logos really act as the point of recognition one has of something else (person, group, product, organization, entity, company or event.) We like to say that a "brand is an all-encompassing perception someone has about you." Understanding what you believe you do, how you want your company to be perceived in the public arena, what you, and what you believe sets you apart from everyone, is fundamentally critical in establishing a brand that lasts. A logo is really secondary to clearly understanding who you are.
Our Branding Process
- In our initial meeting we help you identify or clarify who you believe you are and what you are created to do.
- Discussing Ideas and Clarifying Tastes
- During our first meeting we also discuss your thoughts and known tastes. This is much like some call a "brain dump."
- Concept Development
- After our initial meeting, our team goes back and begins working out ideas and concepts so we can begin creating the look and feel of your brand
- Sketching Mockups
- Our branding craftsmen distill the ideas into a few focused directions and turn the thoughts in our heads and notes on paper into something visual.
- Presenting Drafts
- Unless you make us, we won't show you ideas unless we are confident they best represent you and could be strong candidates for your branding. We typically present 3-5 concepts for you to decide on a preferred direction.
- Gaining Feedback and Making Tweaks
- This part is where you, the client, give us your feedback and thoughts. We also guide you through conversation to help structure your thoughts and produce a satisfactory process. This is the most time consuming step in developing your initial look and feel. You deserve a stellar finish product, so we work until we accomplish this.
- Finalization and Buildout
- Development of Core Branded Items
- Marketing Plan Development